I’m spent the last (sexy and amazing) week learning, networking, and socializing at New York’s Social Media Week (#SMWNYC). As you can see above, I’ve been sharing my experiences on Twitter. I also wanted to highlight the 10 sexiest things I learned this week.
While I wasn’t expecting to leave the conference with a bunch of insights about making sex more pleasurable and less shameful, that is exactly what happened. Who doesn’t love that!
10 Sexy Facts from #SMWNYC
1) A tight or weak psoas muscle decreases your ability to orgasm. Yoga is a great way to strengthen the muscle.
2) HappyPlayTime is going to revolutionize the way female-bodied individuals maasturbate…and think and talk about sex.
3) “Tent pole” is an marketing term, not just slang for a boner. I give you full permission to giggle.
4) There’s a a great movement being led by companies like Make Love, Not Porn, Durex, and even Cosmo, to create open, honest, and authentic conversations about sex and pleasure. Good thing you’re already ahead of the curve and part of the PbK community, huh?
5) Better sex leads to better + healthier lives. <–tweet that!
6) “Sex is more than just an act. Sex is meaning, it’s a place we go, it’s an experience.” ~Esther Perel
7) “Our feelings about sex are something we pass down from generation to generation.” ~Aurore Trepo from Durex. Let’s make them as inclusive and sex-positive as possible.
8) Using condoms should be “sexy as hell!”
9) Three great questions to ask yourself: what is my sex life, what do I like, and do I really talk to my partner about it? Masturbation and communication are key here.
10) Everyone should think + talk about sex every. single. day.
This week has given me so many tools to provide more value to you. It’s just the beginning of some amazing growth here at PbK and I’m oh-so-excited to have you along for the journey.
Do you know someone who could benefit from this information? How about some inspiration? Be sure to share this post. They’ll thank you and so will I.