Do you long for a community of womxn to support and be supported by?
Maybe you’re new to the city and haven’t met your BFFs yet.
Maybe you have some casual friends or a scattered friend group, but long for deeper, more meaningful, & easier connections.
Maybe you’ve been here awhile but most of your people moved to Brooklyn (or beyond) so you can’t connect as often as you used to.
New York City is lonely.
You love this city but it’s tough. People come and go – and sometimes take your heart with them. Like you, those who stick around have big beautiful dreams that they’re bringing to life – which means their time is precious.
You’re over needing to manage your friend groups or schedule time together a month (or more) in advance.
You wish that you had…
- a regular community of inspiring womxn to share your soul with
- dedicated time to connect deeply with yourself and others
- a monthly touchpoint to see how you’re feeling and reset – without doing Whole30
- the exact steps to make your big vision a reality – and the world a better place
CKC gives you time devoted to reconnecting with yourself and other womxn – so you can make your big dreams a reality.
Created by School of Shine, CKC provide an open, supportive space to discuss meaningful topics with good company & good vibes. With a warm beverage in hand, we’ll explore the month’s theme—FLOW—through activities like intention setting, meditation, writing, conversation, and more.
As one attendee says: “It’s the best $15 I spend each month!”
In this welcoming, empathetic, zero-judgment & BS space you’ll…
- raise your self-awareness and -appreciation
- be inspired to take action to create positive change in your life & community
- feel powerful, energized, and recharged
- get reminded of what you’re capable of – and learn the exact steps to get there
Join Passion by Kait to kick your weekend off with deep connection, uplifting community, and endless inspiration!
Your Ticket Includes:
- Amazing conversation with kick-ass womxn
- Delicious warm beverage(s)
- Yummy vegan + gluten-free snacks
- Sexy and soulful door prizes
Questions? Email Kait at firstname.lastname@example.org
CKC is an inclusive space. Trans and cis womxn, as well as all femme-of-center folx along the gender spectrum are welcome.
The venue is wheelchair accessible.
There is no nudity in this workshop.
Kait Scalisi, MPH, is an advocate for the revolutionary power of pleasure inside the bedroom and out. Through her public workshops, private counselling, and online platform Passion By Kait, she harnesses her science education, social justice insight, and radical empathy to empower folx to get more in tune with their bodies, discover what brings them pleasure, and integrate it into their lives and relationships in ways that are both practical and powerful. Learn more and find #freedominpleasure at PassionbyKait.com, Instagram and Twitter @PassionbyKait, and Facebook www.facebook.com/PassionbyKait.