A while back, I did a round-up of sexy links that I had discovered throughout my week. It was super fun for me to share and I know it made a lot of people smile. This week I came across a ton of silly, heart-warming, educational, and just plain random goodies that I figured it was time for version 2.0.
I hope at least one of these makes you smile, especially if its been as dreary near you as in NYC!
The PbK Favorites List 2.0
2) This amazing song from my new girl crush Lindsey Stirling sent chills down my spine. Its raw passion + creative/sexual energy. <–because really they’re the same!
3) Sarah Jenks wants you to stop acting like your partner’s mom…and start acting like a lover.
4) These vintage gynecology teaching materials give new meaning to the phrase “oldie but goodie.”
6) Couldn’t you just listen to Danielle LaPorte speak all damn day long?
7) And if nothing else worked, these Marines
freaking out over singing along with watching Frozen certainly will. Mostly because they’re adorable in all the ways possible.
Do you know someone who could use a smile today? Be sure to share this post. They’ll thank you and so will I.