The holidays (or their birthday or your anniversary or…) are a few days away and despite all your best planning, you need something (else) for your honey. Maybe you still haven’t found the perfect gift. Maybe time got away from you because: life. Maybe you were indecisive. Whatever – it doesn’t matter. You need a romantic gift and you need it fast!
I got you, girl.
9 FREE Sexy and Romantic Gifts
Forget overnight shipping or a post-work run to the store. Instead give them something priceless: more intimate, exciting, and fulfilling sex. Whether you need a gift, period or want to give them something a little extra, there’s something on this list for everyone.
- Give them a massage. Massages are wonderful gifts! They reduce stress, increase intimacy, and show affection. Plus, massage helps you both shift from the go-go-go of your day to feeling relaxed and safe. In #sexgeek terms, massage activates your parasympathetic nervous system, the same one responsible for experiencing orgasm. Plus, I don’t know about your, but in my relationship massages are very one-sided. As in, I receive them often but rarely return the favor! That makes it the perfect way to show my love and appreciation.Need some pointers? Click here for 12 ways to make massage sexier.
- Indulge in their body. Devote an afternoon or evening to exploring what else drives your honey wild. Start at the top of their head and lick, stroke, suck, scratch, tickle, nibble, pinch, massage all the way down.
Read more: Try This for a Sexy Date Night In
- Let them watch you. You know that mutual maturbation is super hot and intimate AF (and if you don’t or need a refresher, read this post). This takes it one step further. Instead of self-pleasuring together, let them watch just you. If you want to get creative, you can time it so they “accidentally” walk in on you.
- Try something they really want. Ask them to give you a list of 5 things they want to try in bed. Read through it and choose one or two that you’re comfortable with – either it’s something you want to try too or you aren’t against trying! Geeky like me? Setup a shared doc that you both can edit – add ideas and color code them: red for no way, yellow for maybe, and green for fuck yes let’s try it. It’s a lower-risk way to stay in touch and explore new things.
- Sext them something just outside your comfort zone. Usually keep it PG? Bump that to PG-13. Avoid photos? Send one (maybe with your head outside the frame). Don’t usually sext at all? Try something simple like, “I can’t wait to see you later tonight. *winky face*”
Click here to get more ideas in my guide to sexting, including 10 tips to get started or amp up your sexting game.
- Explore your body in-depth. Great communication has three major parts: knowing what you want, asking for it, and listening. Take the time to explore your body – ask what else feels good? – and then share that with your honey. Bonus: this book expertly guides you through the process, making it easier and more fun. I know that’s cheating but it’s such a good fucking book I couldn’t not share it!
- Learn how to talk about sex. When it comes to sex, your mouth is good for so many things. The most important? Communication! Letting them know what you want and how you want it is intimate and exciting…and a little scary. Start with my #1 Way to Talk To Your Partner About Sex – it gives you a tried & true way to get the conversation started. Then read 5 Ways to Make Talking About Sex Easier.
- Be a voyeur. The opposite of #4, you watch them. Not only will you learn how much pressure they like and how fast to stroke right before orgasm, watching is also really hot and intimate.
- A sexy striptease. I love this practical and sexy twist that my friend & client Jo shared:”We had date night this past Saturday. When we came home, we still had to get the little one to bed. So, I went up to change into comfy clothes. While I was up there, I did a quick iphone video of myself slowly undressing (in the mirror). Came back downstairs in my cozies and texted him the video! Was free, spur of the moment, and his jaw was on the ground when he watched it (over and over again!). It made for an excellent lead up to our bedtime 😉